Saturday 22 March 2014

What’s in my Make up Bag?

Here are the products that have secured a permanent place in my make up bag. If I'm wearing a bright lippy on that day, I'll usually throw that in too but other than that, everything else stays the same. These products are great when touching up during the day, as well as fixing any beauty blunders that may occur when I'm out and about.






MAC Pressed Studio Careblend Powder (Medium Plus) - to be honest, I use this mainly for the mirror but the powder itself is pretty decent. It’s lightweight and natural looking on the skin. Perfect to touch up when needed. 


Seventeen Mirror Shine Lipstick in Beehive (old packaging) - This is one of those universally flattering no-mirror-needed lipsticks. It's one of my all time favourites since it’s not too nude, just 'your lips but better'. It’s a perfect all-in-one lipstick since it's glossy and moisturising on the lips, so no lip balm or lipgloss is needed.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (Deep 4) (old packaging) - It’s always good to have a heavy duty concealer on hand just in case an unexpected spot or blemish comes along. I like this one because of its doe foot applicator - it makes it super easy to apply when I'm on the go.


Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss - Yummy smelling lip balm that gives a sheer nude wash of colour to my lips. Great for those days when I cba to wear a lipstick. 


Vaseline Lip Therapy with Cocoa Butter - Multi-use product that I use on my lips, cuticles and on any dry skin patches.  

Clean & Clear Oil absorbing sheets - I always use these to absorb any excess oil around my t-zone before powdering. This blue film mattifies the face without smudging or ruining your make up.


Bath & Body Works PocketBac in Fresh Lavender - Definitely a hand bag essential! This anti-bac comes in a small dinky bottle but packs in a punch with its scent.


Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh Daisy Rollerball - Smells fresh, floral & feminine. Unfortunately it doesn’t last as long as I’d want on the skin but it's perfect for a quick instant refresh.

Retractable Brush - Found this for like 99p in a Forever21 sale a few years back and its surprisingly great quality. The bristles are nice and soft; perfect to use with my Mac powder.


Nail file - because you never know when you’ll need one!







No comments:

Post a Comment