Saturday 31 May 2014

The One Step Cleanser

Too strapped for time to cleanse your face? Body Shop’s Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil will save you the hassle of getting your makeup removers and cleanser out because this wonder product will do it all in one step!



I recently purchased this cleansing oil and have been loving it because it makes the process of cleansing super quick and easy. This oil is able to remove a full face of make up (including waterproof mascara) effortlessly, whilst also effectively cleansing the skin. It’s perfect to use after a night out, after a long day at work or just when you’re having a lazy day.

I take a couple pumps of this and massage it onto my eyes and face. I rinse it off with warm water and I’m left with clean, refreshed and soft skin. It doesn't leave any residue behind, it doesn’t irritate my skin or make me any oilier than I am. It does, however leave my eyes a little blurry so I’d recommend to spend a little longer rinsing the oil off there but other than that, I have no other complaints. 

It costs £10.00 for 200ml, which is pretty affordable considering the price of other cleansing oils out there. I actually got mine 40% off at the Body Shop outlet for £6.00 - what an absolute steal! It's definitely got a thumbs up from me. 


Buy it here.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment