Wednesday 28 May 2014

Product Empties #1

I’ve used up a ton of products recently so I've decided to do a little show & tell and let you know how I got on with these products and if it’s worth repurchasing. 


E45 Cream (£7.91) - 

This is the only cream that really helps combat my psoriasis. I go through one of these big pumps every couple of months so it’s definitely one of my top essentials. It’s unscented, non-greasy and leaves my skin feeling soft and relieved. So if you’re looking for a gentle yet super nourishing body cream, then look this way! 
Already repurchased 

L’oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Water (£4.99) -

I’ve proclaimed my love for this before in my skin staples post. I think it’s more effective at removing make up than the Garnier micellar water, however my only complaint is the crappy packaging! It’s difficult to control and you end up wasting a lot of product because it just squirts everywhere!
Won’t repurchase for now

Mac Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked (£13.00) -

I love how thin and precise this eyebrow pencil is. The colour matches well, it doesn’t apply too dark/pigmented on the brows so it remains looking very natural. I wish the formula was a little waxier though so I wouldn’t need to apply so much brow gel... oh, and a spoolie would be useful too! 
Won’t repurchase

MAC Liquid Eye Liner in Boot Black  (£15.00) -

I was pleasantly surprised with this liquid liner. It’s super black and dries to a matte finish. Unlike the L’oreal carbon black Super liner, this one is quick drying, long lasting and did not transfer. Unfortunately, the nib isn't as precise as I'd want it to be. Also, it is a little pricey for what it is so I will be exploring other cheaper options.
Won’t repurchase

La Roche Posay Effecular Duo [discontinued] -

This is another product I mentioned in my skin saviours post. I absolutely love this, I use it everyday and it keeps my skin blemish free. I actually much prefer the newly formulated Effecular Duo + - it’s a little more richer in texture, more hydrating but just as effective in keeping my breakouts at bay.
Already repurchased

Maybelline Anti-Age Eraser Concealer in Nude (£7.99) [not available online] -

This is a great drugstore under eye concealer. It’s quite similar to the MAC Select moisture cover since it’s lightweight, easy to blend and gives a medium coverage. I haven’t really noticed a difference in terms of its anti-aging properties, but it does the job in concealing dark circles. Unfortunately, it isn’t as long lasting as I would like and the packaging isn’t the most hygienic but it’s convenient, it covers well and is great for everyday use. 
Already repurchased

Eskinol Facial Deep Cleanser (Oil Control Lemon) (£5.99)-

This is my cleanser of choice when I'm too lazy to do a full cleanse over the sink. It did dry out my skin at one point but it also helped calm breakouts so it does have it’s positives and negatives. I’ve done a full review on this product so check it out here for more info.
Might repurchase 



post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment