Monday 5 May 2014

Manicure Mondays: Revlon’s Apricot Nectar - Review







This is another polish I picked up from Revlon's new parfumerie line - it’s a coral peachy cream colour that looks quite muted in the bottle but vibrant on the nails. The scent is a lot more potent than China Flower - once the nails are dry, it gives off a tropical fruity scent, as the name would suggest.



The formula is not one of my favourites; you’ll need at least 2 coats for it to be opaque enough. I personally found it pretty difficult getting even an application especially on my thumb nails. I blame its scrawny brush - Revlon definitely needs to make these thicker! The colour is similar to Barry M’s Gelly nail paint in Papaya. If you don’t mind a bit more orange, then stick with the Barry M. You’ll find that it has a better formula & is more affordable too. 



Buy it from here.









No comments:

Post a Comment