Thursday 1 May 2014

April Favourites

Uh huuuuh.. It's that time of the month! (ha! I've always wanted to say that)

- My mum got this for me on her recent trip to France. I actually wanted the Toleriane moisturiser but I’m so glad she accidentally got this instead because it is the bomb! It’s a gentle cleansing milk that leaves my skin feeling clean yet very nourished. It’s enriched with glycerine so a moisturising film is left behind after its rinsed off. This would be a great cleanser for anyone with dry/sensitive skin or those who suffer with redness. This cleanser won’t strip your skin of anything - instead it will give it that boost of hydration whilst also calming down any skin intolerance - hence the name.

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

- Word on the street is that this is the best foundation to use in flash photography. Rightly so.. because it looks absolutely flawless on camera. It’s a gorgeous medium coverage foundation that looks very natural on the skin. This one is worth trying out if you can fork up the depressingly expensive price tag. I will be doing a full review on this so watch this space!




Too Faced Natural Eye Palette (now discontinued*) 

- This one is often overshadowed by my UD naked palettes but it’s made it’s way back into the lime light. I’ve particularly been loving the colours Push-Up & Erotica. It's not too bronze or red so it makes for a beautiful natural smokey eye. These eye shadows have really good pigmentation and they blend like a dream. The only let down of the palette is Nude Beach - chunky glitter = fallout central. *Too Faced have recently released an updated version of this palette (&thankfully they got rid of NB - woop!)




Clinque Brush-on Cream Liner in True Black (02) 

-  This is another rediscovery for me. I’ve been off gel liners for a while and opted for liquid liner instead because it’s a lot quicker to apply. Yet I forgot how smooth, dark and long lasting this gel liner is. I use the MAC 263 small angled brush to apply it and it practically does all the hard work for you. Also, this liner has been in my collection for SO long yet it still hasn’t dried out - now that’s what I call a worthy investment :) 

Barry M Hi Shine Gelly in Rose Hip & Huckleburry 

- I've been loving these new shades from Barry M. The formula is also pretty amazing too and at £3.99 a pop, you can't really go wrong. Click here for my full review on Huckleburry.


EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint 

- I love lip balms that tingle on my lips. When this sort of lip balm comes in a cute turquoise ball, you can’t help but love it even more. It smells and tastes lovely too - it's definitely my favourite one from the eos lip balm range :)








No comments:

Post a Comment