Saturday 5 April 2014

Spring Beauty Haul

There have been a couple new launches in the drugstore, so I went to check it out.. as you do. Of course I was suckered in with the Boots 3 for 2 deal. Anyway without further ado, here are some of the new additions to my beauty stash..






  1. EOS lip balms in Sweet Mint, Strawberry Sorbet & Summer Fruit  (£5-6) - my sis actually got me these from the U.S. They aren’t the best lip balms in the world but they do smell and taste heavenly! Difficult to find in the UK but they are available on amazon (at an hefty price tag!)  
  2. Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel in Pink Pineapple, China Flower & Apricot Nectar (£6.49 each) - I’ve been waiting for these babies to hit the drugstore in the UK. After hearing Holly rave about these, I had to get ‘em.
  3. Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints in Rose Hip & Huckleburry (£3.99 each) - Love the formula of these so when I heard they were launching new pastel shades, I had to snatch them up! Rose Hip was already on my wish list, but I couldn't leave without getting Huckleburry too - so pretty!
  4. Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Dark Brown (£4.99) - I love my Collection clear mascara for my brows but I wanted to try something different. It's quite tricky to apply with the weird brush - hopefully I find a way for it to make it work though!
  5. Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm in Standout (£7.99) - there is a lot of hype surrounding these so of course I had to pick one up to test it out. So far, I am loving it. This red is über pigmented, opaque yet lightweight on the lips - Good job Revlon!



No comments:

Post a Comment