Monday 14 April 2014

Manicure Mondays: Barry M’s Huckleburry - Review









This pastel blue colour is very in this spring so I was quick to snatch it up when I saw it in Boots.

I do love the BM Gelly Hi Shine formula but this one doesn’t seem to apply as well as the Blood Orange/Red shade. Pale colours usually need more coats for it to be opaque enough and unfortunately this polish is no exception. The brush has course bristles and is fanned out at the end, thus making the application a bit streaky. I also noticed some bubbling after I applied my top coat but that isn't noticeable unless you’re up close.

Nonetheless, the difficult application was worth it because I do love the colour - this is probably one of my favourites. It’s a refreshing change to the pale pinks I usually stick to this season. 





Buy it here.






2 comments:

  1. This colour is adorable, definitely adding it to my next purchases! Also wish my nails were as perfect as yours haha, I can't wait to get them done again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yeah, this one's a beaut! x

      Delete