Saturday 31 January 2015

January Wish List






NARS All day Luminous Weightless Foundation £32 - I actually tried this one on today and I loved it. It gives slightly more coverage than Sheer Glow and felt velvety and smooth on the skin!

Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfecters £15.80 - I adore the original lip perfecters so I was excited to hear that Clarins were expanding this range with these new lip balms

Dior Metal Eyes 2 Sunglasses £236 - I am going on holiday very very soon *squeals* and have been on the hunt for huge cat eye sunnies to suit my round face.. and I think I've found them!

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Mysterious Red £18 - Apparently this is the replacement of the rumoured discontinued shade, Cruella. To be honest, I actually much prefer this new shade - It's a tad more vibrant and is a more universally flattering 

Real Techniques Bold Metals Flat Contour Brush 301 £22 - Y'all know I love to contour and this affordable alternative to the NARS Artisian Ita Brush will definitely help chisel those cheekbones.

Prada Saffiano Metallic Gold Flap Wallet £480 - This cross body wallet bag is so handy when running errands or on a night out when you just want to carry the bare essentials.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment