Sunday 18 January 2015

Best of 2014




I know we are well into the new year but I still wanted to do a round up of my absolute favourite products that I discovered and loved in 2014. I know I've mentioned some of these products several times in the past but that just proves how much I love them! Let’s get started..


NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (£22)

This is hands down my favourite go-to concealer. It is long-wearing, offers medium-full coverage without it looking cakey or thick. It blends so seamlessly and is a good one for concealing bags as well as blemishes. Read my full review on this here


MAC Warm Soul Mineralize Blush (£21)

In 2014, I discovered my perfect blush. This mid tone golden beige provides a natural peachy glow to the cheeks. The pearlised shimmer also gives just the right amount of sheen so you wouldn’t need to use a highlighter. It's a great 2-in-1 cheek colour that goes with pretty much any look. 


Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (£35.50)

This is perfect skin in a bottle! It provides medium-buildable coverage with a satin finish. Its texture is like no other as it manages to smooth over blemishes and pores instantly. It looks flawless in person and looks even better photos! Read my full review on this here


The Body Shop Cleansing Oil (£10)

This product has made taking off make up so much easier. With just a couple pumps of this, my make up just slides right off. It has become a solid staple in my night time skin care routine and I never go a day without it!  


Batiste XXL Volume Dry Shampoo (£3.99)

Last year, I made it my mission to not wash my hair as often and this dry shampoo has been my saviour in between washes. It gave me texture and injected volume into my roots whilst also absorbing all the oils. If you have limp and greasy hair, give this one a whirl. It does require a lot of rubbing in but once the powder is gone, it will look like you've just had a blow out at the salon!


Chanel No. 5 Eau de Parfum (From £67.50)

Many people class this as an 'old-lady scent’  but I personally love its rich, powdery, smooth vanilla smell. It is a highly sophisticated and complex scent that I love to wear especially during the night.


KIKO Nail Polishes (£3.90 each)

If you have read my Manicure Monday posts, you’d know that I adore these polishes. Smooth, long lasting, pigmented and at such an affordable price. I love them so much that I would be perfectly happy if KIKO were the only polishes in my collection. 


My Name Necklace (£42.90)

Carrie from Sex in the City was totally my inspiration for purchasing this necklace and I wore it to death last year. It’s simple enough to wear everyday but still adds just the right amount of pizzazz to any plain outfit. I have the 45cm chain which sits nicely just below my collarbone. Love!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment