Sunday 28 September 2014

What’s in my Bag & Bag Review





A few weeks back, I invested in a classic black bag - this beautiful Lauren by Ralph Lauren Bag and I am absolutely loving it! It’s very similar to the Prada Saffiano leather tote bag (which I did contemplate on buying) but why splurge on that when I could get this very similar ‘dupe' at a fraction of the cost? There are so many compartments - two outside pockets with zips as well as a couple pockets on the inside too... so plenty of space to keep all my essentials in. I also love how you can switch from using the handle to the detachable adjustable shoulder strap. It is well made and the leather feels super high quality. It's also an ideal size for me - it's not too small yet not too big. I feel like I will get my monies worth with this piece as it’s something I’ll get continuous use out of for years and years to come!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment