Sunday 14 September 2014

My Morning Skincare Routine



I recently posted my night time skincare routine, so to follow up from that, here is what I do when I wake up in the morning. It’s a hell of a lot simpler and quicker than what I do at night, don’t worry. I mainly focus on washing off the remnants from my night time serums/moisturisers, refreshing the skin and getting it ready for make up application.


1. Cleanse 

My morning cleanser is something that I tend to change up every so often but the one that I’ve been enjoying recently is the No. 7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Cleanser (£8.00). It’s a lightweight formula that leaves your skin clean and comfortable. It’s also non-drying and doesn't leave a film on the face.  I just take a couple pumps of this, massage it onto my face, rinse and pat dry.

2. Tone 

The La Roche-Posay Serozinc (£5+) made an appearance in my night time routine, but I also like to use this in the AM to soothe redness that usually rears its ugly head in the mornings. All I do is spray this onto a cotton pad and swipe it across my face. 

3. Moisturize 

My go-to moisturiser in the morning is the Origins VitaZing (£29.00). I posted my first impressions on this product here and I still stand by everything I said. It hydrates, adds a sheer tint to my face whilst also protecting it with SPF 15. It’s a great all-in-one product that you can slap on in the mornings without any problems. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment