Sunday 12 October 2014

The Multi-Purpose Concealer





I am most definitely late on the bandwagon when it comes to the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. I purchased this in the colour Ginger a few weeks back and haven’t stopped using it since - here's why...

It’s probably the best ever concealer that I’ve come across. It’s long-lasting, doesn’t crease and provides a lightweight medium to full coverage. It’s amazing texture makes it perfect for using on both blemishes and under the eyes. It’s dough foot applicator also makes it ideal for applying on-the-go. So what’s not to love? Maybe its £22 price tag? This concealer ticks all the boxes for me and I don't know why I've gone so long without trying it! So, I do think it's safe to say that this concealer is definitely worth the money as well as the hype!


Buy it here.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment