Sunday 3 August 2014

Beauty Products to get you Party-Ready!

Got a holiday party or summer wedding lined up? Well, this post has got you covered. Here is list of products that have never failed me when getting ready for an event/occasion or a night out. These photo-friendly beauty products are easy to use and will get you party-ready in a flash!




Sally Hansen Air Brush Legs (£10.16) 

This product is a good alternative if you aren’t a big fake tan user like I am. This will cover up any minor imperfections on your legs, make them look silky smooth whilst also giving your legs that summer glow. I use the darkest shade, Deep Glow and I find that this blends well with my skin tone. As it is quite dark, I find that a little goes a long way with this. I apply a couple spritz directly onto my legs and distribute it evenly all over. Make sure you rub it in well and wash your hands after. It sets very fast, doesn’t transfer at all and washes off easily! It is also water resistant so you don’t have to worry if any accidents happen in the club! Ha! 

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (£35.50

My favourite foundation hands down! This transforms your skin and makes you look like you’ve had 1,000,000 hours of beauty sleep. It leaves you with a naturally flawless finish that doesn’t look too matte nor too dewy. It’s a great pick for parties because it photographs beautifully and lasts well on the skin. I have a full review on this foundation, so if you want to know more, click here. 

Bare Minerals Well Rested Eye Brightener (£19.00

This is marketed as an eyeshadow base but I like to use this to set my concealer. It doesn’t look like much in person but makes a whole lot of a difference in photos. It provides a natural highlight under the eyes and makes you look more awake and radiant. This powder has a little sheen to it but nothing too shimmery. It’s also yellow based which helps counteract dark circles. I sweep this under my eyes with the Real Techniques blush brush after applying my Bobbi Brown Peach Corrector and I’m good to go!

False Lashes (From 99p)

Last but certainly not least… you’ll need a good pair of lashes to last you the night. I have very sparse and thin typical asian lashes so I find that false lashes opens up my eyes and gives you that extra boost to your look. I’ve tried a bunch of lashes throughout the years but the best ones I’ve come across are these ones on ebay with the transparent band. They come in so many different styles, they’re super cheap and easy to apply. I trim them to size, use my Duo lash glue in dark, wait 20 seconds until they're tacky and apply them close to my lash line. 


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment