Thursday 21 August 2014

The Perfect Lip Gloss

If there was one nude lipgloss that I’d recommend to have in your makeup stash, it would be the L’oreal L’extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in Nude Ballet 601. This golden tube of goodness was definitely love at first swipe and this post will explain why.



This hybrid lip product promises the colour intensity of a lipstick, magnifying shine of a gloss and softness of a balm - and for me, it definitely ticks all those boxes.

It manages to perfect the lips whilst also hydrating them too with its creamy, nourishing formula. It has a similar texture to Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfectors, probably just a tad more thicker on the lips. However, it still has that same non-sticky smooth formula.

It is the best lipgloss I’ve tried in terms of consistency and colour. It’s the perfect peach toned nude, with a hint of brown that compliments my skin tone. It doesn’t wash me out at all so I believe it would be a suitable shade for a range of different skin tones.


It wears for a solid 2-3hours, which is pretty standard for a lipgloss. The wand allows for an easy and even application in a single stroke. It also has the exact same fruity smell of the Origin's Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask that I love. I'm honestly not the biggest fan of lipgloss but this has definitely converted me!


I actually just found out that Kim Kardashian wore this exact shade on her wedding to Kanye. With all the expensive luxurious lip products she has access to, she chooses this one from the drugstore - and she looked absolutely gorgeous so that’s how you know it’s good!! Definitely one to try!



It retails at £8.99 and is available in 8 other shades in the UK.
Buy it here.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment