Monday 9 June 2014

Top 10 Beauty Products Under £10

I love me a good budget beauty find so here are my top picks that I've discovered over the years. Hopefully this helps you if you're on the hunt for a couple beauty bargins yourself!


Maxfactor Masterpiece Max Mascara (£9.99)

Gotta start off with my all-time long-time favourite mascara from the drugstore. This baby gives me great volume whilst also holding my curl - perfect for my stubby asian lashes! 


Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean Cleanser (£8.00)

This is one of the best cleansers I’ve tried. It’s rich, creamy, non foaming, non drying and smells absolutely divine. It feels amazing on the skin and leaves it feeling soft, smooth and clean. It isn't the best at removing make up but it certainly does the job when it comes to cleansing.


NYX Powder Blush in Taupe (£6.00)

I use this one everyday without fail to contour my chubby cheeks. It’s the perfect cool toned mid toned brown. It blends well and looks very natural on the skin. I apply this with the MAC 168 angled brush just in the hollows of my cheeks. 


Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Standout (£7.99)

This is possibly the best red lip I’ve ever tried. It’s a great one-step berry red - no lipliner or balm needed! It’s comfortable on the lips, moisturising but still matte and vibrant. 


Sleek Palette in Storm (£7.99)

This one’s an oldie but a goodie. The storm palette offers a great selection of mineral based neutral shadows. The pigmentation and staying powder is spot on and is very comparable to the first naked palette. 


KIKO Nail Lacquers [#243, 377 and 510 shown] (£3.90)

These are actually new favourites for me. I am super impressed with these nail polishes and they beat all my other ones from the drugstore. Loving the formulation, the brush & colour selection. Well done KIKO!


Collection Colour Lash Mascara in Clear (£1.99)

Another make up essential for me. I’ve mentioned this countless of times so I’m going to keep it short and sweet - If you struggle with crazy long brow hairs, try this!


Seventeen Mirror Shine Lipstick in Beehive (£4.79)

This is one of my favourite nude lip colours that I’ve also mentioned before. It’s not too nude or pink. It’s very natural and leaves my lips looking lovely and luscious. The new packaging also comes with a handy mirror so it's perfect to throw in your bag and touch up on the go. 


Real Techniques Blush Brush (£9.99)

I use this mainly for powder when setting my foundation. It’s not too large so it’s perfect for mattifying certain areas of face like the T-zone and under the eyes. It's also great to use for bronzer or blush! 


Charles Worthington Texturising spray (£6.99)

If you suffer from flat hair, look this way. This product will give texture, volume whilst also helping with oily roots. It works great when I’m in need of a quick fix. Definitely a hair essential for me. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment