Tuesday 10 June 2014

Free Eyeko Eyeliner!


Yep, you heard right! Get one of the best liquid eyeliners on the market FREE with this month’s UK Glamour magazine!




The Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner usually retails at £12.00 but UK Glamour are offering a full size of this in either black or navy for free with every £2 issue! 

I’ve never tried Eyeko products before but I have heard some good things about it. Alexa Chung swears by it so if I can get my winged liner to look as good as hers, then count me in! 

I’ve only used the eyeliner a couple times since getting it but I can already tell that it is one of the best liquid liners I’ve tried. It is SO easy to apply, dries fast and lasts all day. It’s super black and the nib is the perfect size to create bold thick flicks or fine precise lines. It's definitely worth grabbing one while stocks last!

*Update* - for the best results, make sure your lids are clean & oil free.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment