Thursday 27 February 2014

My Skincare Staples

L’oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution - £4.99 



What a mouthful! I used Bioderma religiously for about 2 years, until this baby came on to the market. Like Bioderma, it dissolves and removes my make up (including my mascara), yet feels just like water. No burning sensation or oily residue whatsoever, plus it’s cheaper and easily accessible than Bioderma... what’s not to love?


Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - £14.75 



I've used this cleanser on and off for years but I find myself always coming back to this stuff. My skin loovvess it. It’s a cream cleanser with a bunch of calming and nourishing ingredients that leaves my skin feeling fresh and radiant. It also leaves my skin very comfortable - not tight or dry at all. This is a God send when I’m having a bad skin day - it sorts out any uneven texture and gets rid of my blemishes within days!


La Roche-Posay Effeclar Duo - £15.50 (now reformulated and rebranded as Effeclar Duo +)



I don’t exactly know what it is about this product but this stuff works wonders. It’s a ‘corrective and unclogging anti-perfection’ face treatment that I use everyday to help prevent spots and keep my skin clear. I can’t recommend this product enough, especially if you have problematic skin. It’s like magic in a tube! 




What are your skincare staples?




No comments:

Post a Comment